My name is Kristin Ungerecht.
I’m a tea-drinking, Jesus-loving story-teller living life in Indianapolis. I like to think of myself as a brave heart bursting out of a shy shell, and believe in chasing after Jesus into bold adventures. (I recommend doing so wearing bright lipstick.) I’m passionate about knowing Jesus, living a bold and beautiful life, and encouraging others along the way. I’m currently learning a lot about rest, community, and self-care in my own life, and can’t wait to share about each topic with this community. I recently threw my hat into the speaking ring and am working on a writing project that should launch in Spring 2018. My hope in all of these endeavors is to be a light, encouraging others with truth and knowledge of Christ, with warm hugs and wide smiles.
- I’m an ambivert, typically pretty “in the middle.” These days I tend to lean slightly more introverted, but I still need my people time! I’m also an INFJ personality and enneagram type 9.
- I like to spend my mornings with Jesus — with my journaling Bible open and a pen in my hand!
- I’m a huge believer in living your life and not waiting to do the great things you’re called to, no matter what season of life you’re in. I’ve seen God do some amazing things through brave obedience!
- In my free time you may find me making my next cup of tea, trying to figure out when I’ll be able to head back to Ecuador on my next missions trip, or wondering if I’m doing the whole Snapchat thing properly. (If that’s your thing, I’m @kktoday!)
- I like to do yoga, go for walks around the neighborhood or in nature, and participate in rounds of Fit By First.
- Community is really important to me, and I love quality time with people!
- I wasn’t much of a traveler until I turned 18. That year I took my first flight (and second through seventh flights…) to go on a missions trip to Brazil. Since then, I’ve traveled to Ireland, Romania, and Ecuador.